Health Enterprises Mobile Services are designed to provide accessible, cutting-edge diagnostic and therapeutic services to Iowans and their neighbors in surrounding states. We work together with client hospitals to emphasize the quality and cost-effectiveness that mobile healthcare services provide.
- Health Enterprises Mobile Dexa uses high resolution imaging to identify and monitor bone mineral density.
The GE Lunar Prodigy Advance scanner features:
- AP spine and dual femur capability
- Forearm positioning
- Total body scanning in five minutes or less
- DVA: Dual Energy Vertebral Assessment or LVA: Lateral Vertebral Assessment
- Ultra low dose pediatric software that includes total body, spine and femur
- Composer Physician Reporting Software, including the FRAX
- Complete DICOM package, with store, work list and printing capabilities
- Total Body composition or BMI (Body Mass Index)
Health Enterprises Mobile Ultrasound offers a full range of ultrasound imaging.
Features of the Philips iU22 include:
- PureWave Crystal technology-with increased bandwidth and efficiency for broader patient range.
- Soft Echo enhances low-level ultrasound signals from anatomy and pathology such as plaques, thrombi, clots and vegetation.
- Dynamic Stress Echo allows a wider range of customization to meet patient requirements and Cardiologist preferences.
- Transvaginal scanning applications are available along with abdominal, pelvic, cardiac and vascular imaging.
- Tissue Harmonics on all transducers.
- Digital acquisition and storage with Dicom applications.
Features of the IMEX 9100 HS include:
- Ankle/Brachial Index Test - Bilaterally assess blood flow and pressures in the ankles and arms using a 5 or 8 MHz Doppler probe or PPG probes and pressure cuffs.
- Segmental Pressure Test - Bilaterally assess blood flow and pressures of the superficial femoral artery, popliteal artery, dorsis pedis and posterior tibia arteries using a 5 or 8 MHz Doppler probe or PPG probes and pressure cuffs
Benefits to the patients, physicians and hospitals include:
- Latest technology
- Retain patients in local community
- Decrease or eliminate travel for patients and families
- Increase revenue for hospital
- No capital outlay or risk for client hospitals
- The systems utilize high homogenic, super conductive magnets, which enable superior image quality, rapid sequence acquisition and advanced imaging capabilities including multi-station MR Angiography. The quality and speed of our imaging systems result in increased patient and physician satisfaction.
Stereotactic Breast Core Biopsy
Health Enterprises Stereotactic Breast Core Biopsy System offers:
- Dedicated prone breast biopsy table
- Hologic Eviva biopsy system
- Customized software to assist with targeting
- Mammographic images to document biopsy site
Director, Mobile Services